TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

TEALIGHT LANTERN

  Boy oh boy I need to stay off of You Tube!  Saw a video by MayMay Made It for an adorable tealight lantern.  And of course I had to try and make one.  I did all of mine from scraps so once I dug out some card stock that just so happened to be orange I decided I'd make mine Fall inspired.  MayMay does such a wonderful job on the tutorial that I'm just going to send you there.  I could never write up what she shows.  See her video and measurements here:  https://www.maymaymadeit.com/blogs/news/lantern-ornament-using-the-1-2-3-punchbooard  She makes it so easy to follow and there are so many inspirations for these on Pinterest.  Here's my first one.
I definitely want to make more and I think I may dress up the little tealight as well with the next one I make.
I think I may try Halloween!  Maybe Christmas and for sure on one of my ladies crafting nights we will be making these too.

Hmmmm.....should I go back on to You Tube?  Maybe I'll find some more inspiration!

Til next time...........................

HAPPY CARDING!






4 comments:

  1. Well look at this... a cute little lantern. You amaze me, Susan! Please don't stay off of YouTube! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to check out MayMay more often! This is so adorable, Susan!! You slay me with your amazing talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun- love your greenery and DP you used- and look forward to seeing your Halloween version : ) I think you find some pretty cool stuff on You Tube!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! I love that you are inspired by others and then you in turn share it with us! Woot woot!

    ReplyDelete