TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Monday, July 23, 2018

A Christmas Pull Up card

So I really loved making the previous card but boy it was kind of large.  I saw another one on Splitcoaststamper which was smaller and decided to contact the lady and see if she would share her measurements.  I am so bad at numbers.  I swear I could go through a dozen sheets just trying to figure out measurements.  Well this lady was so sweet....she not only gave me the measurements she made me an entire pictorial tutorial!  Her card is located here:  https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2871708?limit=last7  and mine turned out just as cute.

I'm definately showing the ladies how to do this as they can be hung around the house as a Christmas decoration as well.  Wouldn't these look cute with little tealights inside?  Hmmmmmm...idea?????  Might just try that.
Big Thank you to Anita!

Off to try another quick paper craft so until next time...........................

HAPPY CARDING!




2 comments:

  1. I see pull-up cards in my future! How awesome, Susan!!

    ReplyDelete

  2. WOW! I am practically speechless! This is incredibly creative and awesome!

    ReplyDelete