TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Monday, March 15, 2021

St Patty's Push post

 Yikes St Patty's is right around the corner and I have barely posted a thing so I'm going to do it all in one post.  Not that I have very much to begin with to be honest.  I have been in a funk so to speak.  Not really wanting to make anything and when I did it usually wasn't in the papercraft department.  I think my main issue lately is the lack of shopping.  No no no I haven't given it up...The Amazon Man still comes weekly lol but I really do miss the regular browsing through the craft stores.  Being able to touch things.  Look at the real colors of the papers I want and not have to guess at what they are going to look like when they finally arrive.  I did want to do a drop off at a local nursing home of some St Patty's Day cards so I did do some "Speed" card making.  I also took the scraps and made a few tags.  Of course I sent off the cards before I took pictures except for a few demo cards that I shared on Facebook with a card group.




Most of the papers I was lucky enough to receive in as HAPPY MAIL from a wonderful woman who heard how I was trying to find a shamrock embossing folder on line to make these cards but could not find one to be shipped in time for the cards to be sent to the nursing home.  She had also sent me a shamrock stamp so I could heat emboss instead.  I was so lucky to have received these items and they really helped.  Like I said with the little scraps I made a few tags too.


I didn't make many tags since I didn't see many uses for a St Patty's tag but now I at least have a few in my box of Tags.


Well that's all for now

Til next time...............................

HAPPY CARDING!

















4 comments:

  1. So much fun on your blog today - love all the green! St. Patty's day delights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeanette. To be honest I'm surprised I made any sense. I feel like I was jabbering as I was typing if that is at all possible lol.

      Delete
  2. Irish eyes are indeed smiling at all of the St. Patrick's Day goodness you have created this year, Susan!! How awesome!! You may have heard, green IS my color!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss these fun St Patty's Slimline cards??? LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete