TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Thursday, October 20, 2022

Quick Fall Tags

 Well Fall is in the air and it is my favorite time of the year.  I'm getting my pumpkins processed for the freezer for pies over the winter and making pumpkin breads to keep in the freezer too.  I had also gone apple picking with the grandkids so a few apple breads will be joining the pumpkin ones in the freezer too.  While at the Dollar tree to pick up mini aluminum bread pans I had noticed that they had these adorable ceramic Fall ones.  Tho my store only had 3 of them.  So cute.  Oven, Micro, and Dishwasher proof so it's a win for a purchase though more expensive than the aluminum ones but oh way cuter and I would only give those to special people.  Unfortunately I could not find more.  But wait!!!  Internet!!!  First went to Amazon.  Exact same pans there were 4 for $20.  YIKES!  So I checked Dollar trees website and I could have a case of 24 for $36 and free ship to store.  Ok well you know which option I went with!  So that plus the 3 I bought I am now the proud owner of 27 mini ceramic Fall bread pans.  Then my sister up north decided to surprise me with a gift of 4 more!  So now 31!!!  OMG  I have alot of fall gifts breads to make lol.





So while I was at the Dollar tree I saw some real cute fall stickers and of course decided I needed to make a few tags for the mini breads I will be giving away.  I had a craft project for a ladies group that gave me some scrap fall papers but being up at our cabin I did not have all my supplies and LSS is not nearby and craft stores are nearly 2hrs away so for tag bases I used a cereal box.  So these tags are what I came up with for the breads using scraps and stickers.  I need to find some ribbon but they are pretty cute.  Now I have to wait for another box so I can make a few more.


The larger ones are 2.75 x 4 and the smaller ones are 2 x 3.  I made all the grommets with a 5/8" circle and a regular hole punch.


Til next time........................................................

1 comment:

  1. You'll definitely be baking a lot of bread. ;) And look at those fun tags to go with the loaves you give away. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete