TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Same Paper Different Look Tags

As promised I have the same paper pad as my last post from RECOLLECTIONS and totally different looking TAGS!!!  These are really more my style.  A bit more fussy.  I don't get quite as many out of the 10 sheets as I did previously because these are bigger and I use alot more embellies.  And as you can see I use anything I recycle and reuse.  Since these are bigger tags and I am up at my cottage I have limited supplies so I used some empty cereal and pasta boxes as tag bases.  Covered up no one knows and they are sturdy enough to hold my treasures of embellies.

These just have a bit more layering and the addition of some sparkle.  Luck for me there are still more papers in this pad so I can make a whole nother set that are really embellished.  But that is for another day.  For today we have these.  15 a little fancier Christmas tags but just as pretty as the previous posted ones.


Here I had the background papers mix and match instead of using 1 sheet for the entire background.  It gives them just a little bit of a different look  The top shorter tags are made with the scraps from making the previous ones.  I use all sorts of tiny pieces.  The buttons are antique ones from a jar that has been in the cabin for at least 50 yrs.  Just random buttons that have been around and now have a new home on a tag.


So next time the third installment of these tags will be the over the top embellished tags.  Stay tune.


Till next time...........................................................








Now of course you know these larger tags did produce some scraps along with the scraps from the first batch of tags.  Although the first batch did not have very many scraps but scraps are scraps and I LOVE making "SCRAP TAGS"  So here's what I came up with for the scraps.


Well that's all folks!  Out of 1 pad I was able to get a total of    TAGS!  Not bad!  Now of course you may get more of less depending on the style you choose but come on!  Jump in.............grab a pad and get cutting!  In no time you can have some pretty cute homemade tags for family and friends who will be really impressed.  If you start now it's one less thing on your list of things to do.


Til next time...........................................................................

1 comment: