TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

LOVE TAGS

 My obsession with tags continues.  With the scraps from the recent Valentines I have been making  I of course made some tags.  I was kind of laughing at myself though.  The one project of the 3 x 3 mini Valentine cards that I put in bags to scatter in the grandkids yard (and neighbors) were already made from last years scraps.  I'm a bit surprised (yeah right...no I'm not) at the amount of scraps I really have.  TONS!  So I decided to just use what was laying on the table.  No going into the box of Valentine scraps or I'd be at the table for months making tags or cards or both lol.  So I whipped up Eleven of these tags for my Tag box.  Except for the ones that actually say Happy Valentines day I'm sure you could use these for Sweetest Day or even for a Sweethearts Birthday.  Truth be told my favorite ones are the Black ones.  For some reason those just draw me in.


All they need now is a ribbon tie and they are ready for the box.  Whewwww...time to put Valentine papers aways and bring out the St Patty's Day stuff!


Till next Time...............................

HAPPY CARDING!!

3 comments:

  1. So many lovely tags, Susan! Looking fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of love here, Susan! Perfect for so many occasions! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Valentine and heart themed tags. I love the black ones as well, although, I always love pinks as well!

    ReplyDelete