TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Friday, February 12, 2021

Valentine Mess Up

 Its the Valentine weekend and we are having a huge cold snap here up north.  More snow is on the way temps will be around 0 or below and windchills well into the -20's and -30s.  Of course with Covid no one is going anywhere anyway so we are just staying home, making some soup and watching some movies.  But I did want to make things a bit fun for the grandkids and some neighbor kids as well which I mentioned in a previous post.  I got the little 3x3 cards made and bagged.  Here are the bagged ones with the candy.


Original post on these cards can be seen HERE I then decided to treat the grandkids to a little treat.  I made a slimline Valentine card and slipped some money in each card for a McDonald treat and put the card in their Happy Mail Box.  I'll post on that another day.  But wouldn't you know it!  I was so excited to put these cards in their box that I forgot to take a picture of the cards!  They were so darn cute too!  I had signed them from the Elf on the Shelf Danny who comes to visit my house during the holidays.  I mentioned in the card that Santa was concerned due to Covid and thought Danny should do a quick check up.  Kids were so excited.  Well the littles were...I think the pre-teen was eye rolling! LOL  Well I'm hustling to make new bigger Slimeline Valentine Day Cards for the Grands to give them on Sunday.  This time for sure I will take a picture.


Til next time...........................................

HAPPY CARDING!!!!!! 




2 comments:

  1. Susan, you have such a generous heart - and are so creative, too. I'm sure all of the grands loved their Valentines from Danny (even the eye-rolling one) and the treat bags for the neighborhood kids will be a hit, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the kids must come running when you show up, Susan!! You never disappoint, that's for sure!! Fabulous treats!!

    ReplyDelete