TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Thursday, March 31, 2022

Little Wedding Explosion Gift Box

 Spring is coming and so will many weddings and wedding showers.  One thing that has always been a struggle is wrapping something small like a bracelet and not make it look so tiny.  You want your gift to the bride to have a little WOW factor.  So what's the perfect package?  An Explosion Box!  Of Course!  Now these have been all over the internet and Pinterest for years so I am not going to bore anyone with the makings of the box.  They are all basically made the same.  A little variation here and there but all nearly the same.  I am just making this a quick post of a box I made for my Granddaughter to give to her chorus teacher of 3 years who is getting married over spring break.  My granddaughter bought her a pretty ankle bracelet with a blue stone for the "Something Blue" part of a wedding.  I of course used my love of Shabby Chic to adorn the box.






I absolutely love this paper and love how when the lid to the inside center box is removed it appears as though petals are falling open.  Needless to say the teacher loved her gift and my Granddaughter was so thrilled.  It's all about the packaging.  I swear, I bet you could have had gumballs in that center box and it still would have been a fabulous gift.  Don't you think?


Till next time...........................

HAPPY CARDING



No comments:

Post a Comment