TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Box of Thank You's

OOPS........This was suppose to post before the card post.  Sorry.  I thought I hit the right button...........guess not lol.

Hello again....I'm back with more scraps!  As I stated in my last post I have alot of scraps from the baby project I did months ago.  I used some of them for the Baby Sampler and then decided that the new mom to be could probably use some Thank You cards too.  I saw on Pinterest this cute little box that held cards.  So I decided to re-create it for Thank You notes.  This went together pretty quickly.  Word of caution...use at least 110# card stock for the box.   I tried making it originally from regular card stock and it seemed a bit flimsy.   Ribbons keep the box closed. 


The cards are pretty simple and although you can't really tell I used and embossing folder that said Thank You on the green, gold, and orange strips on the bottom of the cards.  Of course the insides are blank for messages.  The center squares have been popped up with dimensionals.   This box is storing 8 cards and envelopes.  It could probably hold 12 cards and envelopes if the fronts were all flat but because of the dimensionals it could only hold 8.
Well the scraps are nearly all gone now.  I may be able to make a couple tags but then that's it.  Whewwwww...great way to use up a paper pack.  This was the 6x6 Echo Park Jungle pack.  Who knew it could be stretched this far.

Til next time
HAPPY CARDING






1 comment: