TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Saturday, December 29, 2018

JUNGLE SCRAP BABY SHOWER CARD

It's been a JUNGLE in here!  lol  Trying to get the most from the JUNGLE scraps I had from the baby album made in October.  I think I am finally nearing the end.       Well maybe...heehee.
Today to go with the Sample and the box of Thank You's I have a Fancy Fold card.  I can't remember what this folds "Official" name is but it's a type of Shutter card.  I originally made one in Christmas papers two years ago to fit inside a legal size envelope so it was Tall and Skinny.
You can look at it Here
This one is sized for a regular check size envelope.  Do those have an actual name?  Maybe standard?  The envelopes are only about 3.5" wide and 6.25" long about the size of a check or Dollar bill.  So the card isn't very big.  The base is 8x6 and scored every 2" on both the long and short sides.

This is just perfect to go along with the gift.  Well now all I have are some little pieces and I think (4) 6x6 sheets left.  Just enough for a few tags maybe for Birthday gifts.
So you will see just a wee bit more of this paper later.

Til then......................
HAPPY CARDING!

1 comment: