TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Friday, December 14, 2018

MAD DASH TO CHRISTMAS

OMG...this month has been insane.  There were some health issues in my family followed by lack of shopping for Christmas gifts and virtually no blogging.  That being said has led me to a back up of Christmas sharing.  So this is going to be a catch up post.

Where to start???   Guess we will do some G45's.  My all time favorite papers for the season.  Ok my all time favorites all year long!  These 3 cards are pretty simple.  I use one of the sheets that have 4x6 post card type drawings. These are so easy to just mat and put on the front of a card and then just add a bit of bling and glitter. 



All the insides were done the same so it was easy to slap them together.  All the little extras like the stamps and tags and some of the flowers were popped up for a dimensional effect.

Next are some cards that I did for the Ladies group I'm in.  We are having our Christmas party this Sunday and of course each of my special ladies must have a special card.  Here are the ones I did for them
The one on the left is a Z fold and again I'm using my G45 papers.  The pop up card in the front is the new line of G45 Christmas papers.  The middle back card I really love and it was super easy by making this belly band as the embellishment.  Here's a peek of the inside..
Its called a Flag fold card and is a great way to use all those little stamp images G45 has in their collections.  The far right card is also a fancy fold card too by Polly's Paper Studio.
SEEN HERE.  So much fun to make.  Front gets untied to reveal a small flip up.
 


The when opened there is a place for a tag or gift card on the left and on the right another flip up.  Isn't this adorable?  And yes more G45 papers.  I sort of mixed and matched all these papers as they go so well with one another.




















I am extremely pleased will all of these.  I can't wait til the ladies get to see their cards.  Oooo...and their gifts.  Which I will have to share later so I don't spoil the surprise.  

More Christmas to come!

HAPPY CARDING!



















No comments:

Post a Comment