TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Friday, May 10, 2019

Tag Motivation

Trying to get into the motivation to make a Tag challenge for myself.  The paper pad I committed to use has not been inspiring for me.  I am a Big fan of Graphic 45 and find working with that line motivating.  It's my comfort zone so to say.  So when I decided to use a pad I got from Tuesday morning called Snow Fun by Carta Bella I though it would be a breeze.  But it's not.  I stare and stare at the papers and I'm blank.  So I decided to get motivated I'd jump into my G45 for a couple quick cards and tags and then hop right over to the Carta Bella pad.  Lets see if this works.  LOL

These beauties are from the Christmas Magic line released last year.  So adorable.  And Kewpie Babies!!  Loving the blue/green tones they are using in this line.  I cannot wait to do alot more from this but to just get my creative juices flowing I only made 2 tags and 2 cards from this line.  So here we go.....................


Oh my gosh I love these.
Now did making these get my juices flowing to dig into the Carta Bella pad?  Ummmmm..nope!  I now want to do more of these.  lol  
But I will devote the weekend to the other paper pad...Swear!  LOL

HAPPY CARDING!

2 comments:

  1. Susan, these are gorgeous! I like the way you challenge yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful vintage images on these gorgeous cards and tags!! Love me some Graphic 45!!!

    ReplyDelete