TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Friday, May 10, 2019

Quick Quick Teacher tags

Ahhhhh....Schools almost out!  Which means I will not have the grandkids over the summer since their moms a school teacher.  It was Teacher Appreciation week here and I wanted to post this a while ago but in all honesty "I Forgot"!  Ugggh.

The grandkids made daily Teacher Gifts with their mom over the weekend but did not have time to do the tags.  Since I was working on tags anyway, I pitched in and made these little quickies.

All were made from the scrap bin.  I made 2 different sizes because of the scrap size. so I have 2" x 4.25" and 2" x 3.75".

Just thought I'd share what can be done at the last minute and with scraps.  

Stay tune for some Christmas Tags coming up using an entire 6x6 paper pad.

Til next time...........

HAPPY CARDING!

2 comments:

  1. What do good grandmothers do? They make tags (that are so cute!) in a pinch for those special teacher gifts. Way to go, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, sweet thing to do to make the end of the school year special for teachers!!

    ReplyDelete