TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

I'm Obsessed

 OMG...........................DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN?????

I DO     I DO     I DO

I saw these adorable snowmen on Pinterest a bit ago and now with Covid and being locked up for the last 9 months I really needed to find something else to focus on.  So............garage digging!!!  I got my husband to make me a new mailbox post and I ordered a new mail box and got it all prettied up.  Of course there were scraps.  Hmmmmmm...what to do, what to do????  Well Pinterest?  Snowmen?  4x4's?  2x4's?  3x4's?  I got it all!!!  Buried in the garage but I got it!  So digging I went.  Then got hubby cutting and cutting and cutting.  I was at first happy with 4 of them made with 2x4's about 7" tall.  I had a bag full of new stretchy gloves from clearance last year that we all thought we could do something with but had no clue what until now. and I did these.



Then I thought hmmmm  why not use 3x4's cut at 5" high and use the mitten's instead of gloves?  So I came up with these and I also thought they were all kind of boring so I added a tad of greenery to all of them too.  Oh and I did try to make 2 from corks and just fingers cut from gloves but nevermind.  Pain in the butt.


Then I thought heck I still have wood so lets keep going.........


So yes all in all (4) 7" ones,  (10) 5" ones (2) cork ones and then..............

Yep had to do it..................................

45" 4x4


Dare I go back in the garage?????  I think these's some pressure treated wood in there somewhere lol!


Til next time

???????????????????????

2 comments:

  1. Your fabulous snowmen have lifted my spirits this morning, Susan! How delightful!! You just might have me scampering to garage to see what scraps of wood I might find there!! How awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snowmen are soooooo cute! I am in awe of your talent, my friend! These will be a fabulous display that will be loved year after year (or should I say winter after winter?)!

    ReplyDelete