TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Monday, December 21, 2020

SIMPLE COOKIE EXCHANGE TAGS

 I am not sure how many of you feel the same as I do but here we are nearly a year into a pandemic where many of us have "Sheltered at home" and I feel like I don't have enough time.  I started the holiday season thinking "Hey I got this"!  Order gifts on line early.......Check!     Wrap gifts early........nope.......hmmmmm.  Make tags for said gifts........well kinda?  They are super simple but I do have some made so CHECK!  Make Christmas cards....Ccchheck???  Get them mailed early...well they are as of this weekend so Check!   Make Christmas Cookies.........Check!  Make Cookie tray tags............Ok ok major fail!  I made a tag but OMG Looks nothing like what would be on a festive cookie tray.  I mean C'mom....we are "Sheltered at Home"  What else do I have to do????  But nope I did not take the time to make totally awesome Baking inspired tags for the cookie trays.  Instead they turned out like this.........................



Yep!!!!!  Just took cut aparts out of a 6x6 pad and slapped it onto a piece of card stock.  Rounded the corners and punched a hole.  When I put it on the plates.   I didn't even add twine.   I just shoved it between a couple of the cello bags on the plate.  HOW LAZY IS THAT!!!!!  SHAME ON ME!  I swear I don't think I would have been this lazy if it had been an actual cookie exchange.  Ok it was an actual exchange but it was family and family forgives right?  UGHHHH now that the plates are all gone I feel like such a shlup.  Like I should redeem myself and do a porch drop off of a bottle of wine.  Oh wait.......................I still have to wrap presents!   Ugggghhhhh.......I need more time.


Happy Chaos

1 comment:

  1. Works for me! They make perfect tags for your cookie trays, Susan!!

    ReplyDelete