TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Monday, April 15, 2019

Bouncing Baby Girl

IT'S A GIRL!!  I'm a great Aunt again.  This little one kept the new parents to be on their toes.  My niece did not have a very typical pregnancy.  We were all holding our breaths waiting for the words "A healthy baby girl" which we finally heard!  Yay!  So I started making a card to welcome her to the family and as usual I get carried away.  My card turned into a mini album and my mini album turned into a fancy fold wallet size mini album.  This mini album includes an accordion fancy fold.  Its so darn cute.  The entire album is only 5 3/4" x 2 3/4" and holds small wallet size photos.

So many cute papers make this a super cute album.  Bet this would look cute in Halloween papers too or Christmas.  Hmmmm I think I'll have to do a tutorial in the near future lol.

Pretty sure my niece is going to love this.  She absolutely loves homemade items and I love making them for people who appreciate the work that goes into them.

Til Later.....................
HAPPY CARDING

2 comments:

  1. Susan, this is an adorable little album! It is really clever how it opens again and again and again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is way beyond awesome, Susan!! I am going to have to ear-mark this and give it a try!! It would be so perfect for all kinds of occasions!! I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete