TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Simple Baby Card

Can you believe 3 posts in a row???  I cannot believe that I have actually had time to just sit and type.  Life has been so hectic, I am so glad it is slowing down if only for a moment or two.
So as I said before in my previous post my Niece has had her first baby.  An adorable little girl.  We are all so excited.  So today's card is a simple little Gate fold card welcoming her to the family.

This is a 5"x6" gate fold type card.  I added flaps to the right side of the gate that measure 2x5.  One on the top and one on the bottom.  Then on the left side of the gate I added a 2x5" flap to the middle section and removed the 2x2.5" pieces of the gate top and bottom.  

That's all for now
HAPPY CARDING!!


1 comment:

  1. Such sweetness on this very special card for "Baby!" Beautiful work, Susan!!

    ReplyDelete