TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Unicorn Card for a Special Girl

Well yesterday my daughter in law asked if I could make a birthday card for her niece who lives in Florida.  She turns 11 and loves Unicorns so what better than a unicorn card?
I love doing fancy fold but sometimes when you do those and have to mail it the receiver does not know how the fancy fold works.  Especially if they are not card makers themselves.  I have done a number of these cute little explosion cards.  You just open the card.  No fiddling and oh so cute.  I also LOVE the color combo.

This one is a 4.5" x 4.5" card when finished. As soon as I made it..it had to be mailed so I do not have instructions for this beauty.  But I will send you over to Michele Boyer's site for her wonderful tutorial.  Right HERE You'll find this super easy to follow.
Did anyone notice my Boo boo?  For sure a little girl won't notice but I am such a perfectionist it's driving me crazy.  Ok I'll fess up.  The floral paper is upside down.  Yes it is......look at the tiny hearts scattered around.  They are upside down.  Grrrrrr......lol

Well till next time
HAPPY CARDING!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... I can just visualize the young girl opening this card. SURPRISE! What fun and cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Won't she be delighted to open this remarkable card!!! Sensational work, Susan!

    ReplyDelete