TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Saturday, April 13, 2019

More Easter

Recently I was a a girls weekend adventure with 4 of my BFF's.  We try to do this twice a year and spend the entire weekend crafting and socializing. It is a totally awesome time.  This year we made alot of Easter related crafts.  We all definitely have decorated our houses for the holiday.  I just thought I'd share a few of the items we had made over the weekend.

 Ok we did not make the branches..lol.  Those I already had on display.  But we did decorate the eggs using flower punches, butterfly punches, and glitter.  Guess I should have taken a better picture.  Hope you can zoom up on these as they are really cute.

We even got a couple cards in.  The little one is actually a mini album.  I'll be sharing those at a later date.  Super simple and super cute for any occasion.  The card to the right is just a 4.25 x 5.5 card and the bottom one is a flip card.  I definitely needed the Easter cards and in fact still need at least 2 more.  I better get carding Easter's almost here!

As you can see we girls were quite busy and we had a GREAT time.

Til next time......
HAPPY CARDING

2 comments:

  1. Susan, you are so talented, my friend! I love all of your Easter projects especially the chick treat holders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss all of these fabulous Easter goodies!??! So very awesome, Susan!! You are one crafty lass!!!

    ReplyDelete