TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Monday, May 25, 2020

Gift of tags part 2

Well I got a bunch more tags finished this time working on some masculine ones.  I had a few 6 x 6 pads by Authentique.  One was called Rugged and the other was called Quest.  Both had colors of blues browns and reds.    I was able to make 14 of various sizes that were masculine.  I also made 4 Valentine and 4 Christmas ones.   I'll add those to the previous 25 for a total of 47 so far.  Not too shabby.
I stillwant to work on some Thank you ones and maybe some specific Birthday ones.  So for now the project is not yet finished.

My husband has been working on the crates.  I have him starting with making 2.  I never do just one of anything lol.

So now til later...............
HAPPY TAGGING???

2 comments:

  1. You've certainly been busy making all these beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get to making some tags! These are so awesome, Susan!!

    ReplyDelete