TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Tickets Please

Hello crafters.  I believe I am now on a first name basis with Pinterest.  I would not be surprised if I log in one day and Pinterest says "You again?"  I seem to have this routine.  Get up, check my emails, make the family breakfast and then sit down and enter Pinterest. lol  I caught a glimpse of Altered Tickets the other day.  So cute.  I have no clue what one is to do with these once they are done but they are adorable. A couple posts ago I made some paperclip tickets.  HERE Which were ok since they had a use but just tickets?  Hmmm what can I do with those.  So I made a few and just added a few little scraps.  I figured these could be used on a gift tag so I just popped a dimensional to the back and set them aside.
What I really wanted to try was a string of tickets.  I am also a shabby chic type of person so I thought I'd try that as my theme.  These are rather simple but I like how they turned out.  Apparently you can't get too crazy adding a bunch of stuff to them because they wont fold up nicely so whatever you do needs to stay relatively flat.
Here are the first 4 I made.  Like I said I have no clue what to do with them now.  You can't glue it on a card or scrapbook page because I decorated the last ticket which the way it folds the decorated part would be glued.  I suppose you could place them into a pocket and maybe journal on the back or place a secret message on the back.

I am going to have to work on this more so lets consider this post a preview post.  lol  Next time I will show how each of these could be used and then probably have a new and improved string of tickets for viewing.

Til next time
HAPPY CARDING!








4 comments:

  1. Susan, you crack me up! I love your tickets... and feel certain you will find a use for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never know what to do with that Ferris Wheel stamp I have! These would be perfect!! Such cute embellishments, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is just amazing! These tickets are a perfect way to be crafty and crank out a bunch at the same time! WOOT WOOT for Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun tickets and tags! I love that you find a great and creative use for every scrap on your desk : ) And, great folding ticket card. I am sure you will find the perfect use for these too!

    ReplyDelete