TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

EASTER TAGS

 OMG........I am so bad!!!!!  I cannot believe that I have missed the entire month of April!  So this post and the next couple are going to be catch up ones.  Short in words and just a couple pictures in each post.  I'll start with my favorite thing to make TAGS!!  I had played alot back in Mrch with Slimline cards.  I'll talk  more on those much later but they gave me alot of scraps to play with.  So if you know my routine I usually take all my scraps from the cards I make and make tags to stash into my tag box.  So here are the scrappy tags from all those Easter cards.




The first pic I used and old envelope punch and made a tiny envelope to put in the pocket and those tiny eggs are from a Tonic punch I got about 5 years ago.  In the bottom picture I used the same little eggs from the Tonic punch and those cute bunnies were from a super old Sizzix Steel rule yellow die.  I still have quite a few of the old school dies.  lol

Well these lovely's went into my tag box for future use.   Now on to the next project I missed lol.


HAPPY CARDING!!!!!!






1 comment:

  1. Yes, you were missing here for a while - and you were missed. Glad to see you're back... and with such adorable tags!

    ReplyDelete