TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Altered Paperclips

So hands are still keeping busy.  This time some Altered Paperclips.  Fun little works of art.  I avoided them for ages.  Saw them quite a while ago but had decided I didn't need to start making clips.  I mean what am I going to do with them all.  I have seen other people on Pinterest who make them daily and in multiples.  What do they do with all those?  Yes you can use them on a tag or a card or a scrapbook page but you don't want them on every tag, card or page.  Yes you can give some away as a little special gift but after awhile your friends might start running the other way.  Yes you could try selling them but I have no time for business like that.  But now..................now we are locked up in our houses..........now we need to busy our hands to keep out of cookie jars,  so I caved.  I'm making clips and DARN IT my friends are going to accept them with open arms!!!  Because I said so!!!  lol  I can see Cindy shaking her head at me right now lol.
So awhile ago I made these paperclip bookmarks. Seen Here Quick, easy and useful.   To start with I have a lot of these plastic paperclips that a friend gave me.  Might as well use them.
These are super flat and glue to the backs real well.
So here's the collection so far.


Well it's a start.  I'm quite sure there will be more since the Shelter at Home is still going on for at least another 2 weeks.

Off to try some others so until next time.............................

HAPPY CARDING!











3 comments:

  1. Susan, you are so creative! What a fun project and these look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen this type of paperclip, and this is not what I expected to see! I so love the birds in the first row- love your striped patterns! And, gotta love the flowers you created in row 2.... loving the rest of these tags via paperclips- love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now we are all going to be out trying to find clips like these!! I love your delightful bird tags, Susan!! And those tickets with stamps, oh my word!! You are the embellishment QUEEN!! Thanks for inspiring me with your amazing creativity!!

    ReplyDelete