TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Sunday, December 22, 2019

Mini Album Ornament

Merry Christmas!  Did you have your cookies made on time for Santa?  I did whewwww.  I have a yearly bake day with my daughter in law, sister, and her daughter in law.  We make tons of cookies and also deliver big trays full to the fire dept and public works dept in our town.  We also always take pictures of these cookies to help us remember year after year what we made.  This year I decided to put some of the pictures from this year into a mini album for each of us.  With only a small hand full of pictures I knew the album would be tiny.  Our luck we would lose it.  hahahaha  So instead of just an album I decided to make it into a ornament.  I followed the tutorial by Samantha on cutcardstock blog found HERE  Her process is so super easy to follow and they turn out great.  I added the ribbon for a hanger before gluing B to A.  You'll understand when you read her directions.  And here are mine.  All ready to give to the girls on Christmas as a little something extra.  They thought they were adorable and decided we needed to take way more pictures next year.




Til later
HAPPY CARDING

1 comment:

  1. I love, Love, LOVE these, Susan!! What a great way to remember the special events from the year and hang them on the Christmas tree!!! This I am going to do!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete