TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Special Spinner cards for Christmas

This year I had decided to get a head start on all my Christmas cards.  On an earlier post I told and showed you all the cards you could make using 1 Christmas Paper Pack and I got alot from it.  I think there were 60+ cards along with a large collection of tags all from the same pack.  Well I had also decided that instead of whipping up a las minute card for my lady friends to go with their gifts, that I would be proactive and make their cards in advance too.  I am so glad I decided to do that because I had found the most adorable card on you tube called the Elegant Spinner card.  I made all four of my cards the same so save me from thinking this out too much.

Isn't this cute?  The back of the card is where the sentiment goes and it all lays flat to slide into an envelope.  The link to this tutorial is: HERE  She explains very detailed and is easy to follow.  Check her out.  These cards are going to be the perfect addition to my lady friends gifts which I will share in my next post.

Til then 
HAPPY CARDING

No comments:

Post a Comment