TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Saturday, December 28, 2019

Christmas Place Setting boxes

Well Christmas is nearly here and I have all my cards mailed, gifts wrapped and food bought for the family gathering Christmas Day.  Last year I swore that I would not be doing everything last minute and I succeeded.  I'm so happy.  Not stressed and very relaxed.  So with 3 days left before the big day I decided to make some little treat boxes to put at each place setting.  These are super cute as well as super easy.  They kind of resemble a milk carton.  Kind of between a bag and a box.  A Bag Box!  Anyway I only needed 12 for the adults and I filled them with little dark chocolate pretzel balls.  YUM.


I tried so hard to make something for the kids table too but ran out of time due to a migraine.  But the adults all loved the cute additions to our table.
Hope your holidays were fantastic and until later........................
HAPPY CARDING

2 comments:

  1. Oh what fun and beautiful little treat bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, Susan, each one would be unique and special!! How awesome. I know they all enjoyed these sensational treat bags!

    ReplyDelete