TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Random Act of Kindness Cards

Ooooppppsss............thought I had posted this.  Sorry.  Hope everyone had a safe Easter.


Happy Easter to everyone.  I can't believe how different this year is going to be.  I so far have not been able to hug my grandkids for a month.  We had all decided to Shelter in Place in hopes of doing our part to flatten the curve.

Quite awhile ago I had posted about a project I was going to have the grandkids do for a Senior Apartment building nearby.  In fact it was the building that their great grandmother lived in.  Unfortunately we got hit with a double whammy.  First the virus came and everything was in lock down.  That prevented the kids from even making the Easter Cards project I had planned.  Then their Great grandmother, who was 96, passed.  It was a very trying time when our Governor was also asking for tighter social distancing rules.  

I had just decided to go another route for the project.  I put together some of the cards since they were already all cut.  As soon as I get out the envelopes I plan to do a neighborhood walk and just tape them to mailboxes.  I can still keep my social distancing since we all have street boxes in my neighborhood.  Thought I'd spread a little Easter around.

These are just a few of the ones I'll be putting together.  They're so Cheery don't you think?

Well til next time.............................
HAPPY CARDING!

3 comments:

  1. Susan, these are adorable. Your neighbors are going to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Susan, your neighbors are lucky to have you! Since we are doing 'drive by's, make sure to come by my house next, LOL! Love LOVE your creativity and the colors just POP! super cute and whimsical - kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet Easter surprise for all your neighbors!! You are the best, Susan!!

    ReplyDelete