TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Friday, June 7, 2019

Comfort Zone Card update

This is just a shorty post today.
A bit ago I did a post on Comfort Zone. Details can be found HERE   I was so sure that I would be making a fancy envelope to put into a page of a Journal.  I guess it could have still gone into a journal but the journal I have I was assuming would be used for funky types of techniques and my envelope turned out more Shabby Chic.  Which I loved and it is now being considered a fancy fold card.  I showed the process to my group of lady friends during one of our crafting days and they loved it.  During my show and tell I had decided that I wanted to make one with more of a child in mind.  So I pulled out a very old pad of Graphic 45 Mother Goose papers.  Now I have an adorable little card for a very cute little girl who will be turning 5 in July.
Above is the front while closed.   There is not alot of embellishing on this.  I did fussy cut the pumpkin , girl, leaves and flower on the plaid paper.
The little tags pull out and have Birthday wishes on them.  Well that's all for now.

HAPPY CARDING!




1 comment:

  1. How absolutely delightful, Susan. And so perfect for a very special 5 year-old!!

    ReplyDelete