TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Sunday, June 9, 2019

More Snow Fun Tags by Carta Bella

Its a Sunny day and I'm talking Snow.  Somethings wrong with this picture.  LOL  We here by the Great Lakes have been waiting for spring to arrive and it has been taking it's sweet time getting here.  Calendar says it's nearly summer but we are still having 50's at night and finally 70's during the day.  I think our spring is right now which may mean we will have hot weather right up to October.  Anyway.back to snow.  When I was making my embellies earlier I had used some of the papers from the 6x6 pad from Carta Bell called Snow fun with then intentions of using them on some tags to help complete my personal challenge of Number of tags from a 6x6 pad.  This is a slow task considering I'm not tickled pink over this pad but I do intend to make the best of it and finish the challenge eventually.  lol

So here's what I came up with for the next 6 tags.
The tags are 2.5" x 5.5". I just used the tag sleeves and tags I made earlier and kept the rest of the tag pretty simple.  Somehow knowing how I love to add do dads,  I feel like I cheated making these tags because they are so simple.  I still have quite a bit of paper left in this pad so I will continue but I really need to add more "WOW" to the next batch.

Til then............................
HAPPY CARDING!





1 comment: