TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Monday, June 3, 2019

SNOW FUN SLOW DAYS

Ever notice how its easy to put something together to motivated a friend than it is to motivate yourself? At a drop of a hat I can usually come up with an example of how to use an item or a few ideas for birthday cards etc.  I challenged my self to use a particular paper pad by Carta Bella and I have gone through only half of the pad and have 19 tags completed but in between,  while trying to get motivated,  I have completed other projects.  I even was able to whip up some tags to motivate a friend who was going on a little retreat.

Its a funny story.  She didn't really want to go but tried to get excited about the event.  I tried to get her motivated by dropping off a travel bag with some goodies inside including a small set of tags I made to get her juices flowing.  While on the retreat I would send her a text here and there with something I had made to try and keep her motivated.  I failed horribly!  lol  While I whipped up some tags seen on this post I also made Teacher tags seen HERE none of it motivated her enough to want to do it again lol.

Here's what I started her out with.
I had totally forgotten about these tags until she returned some of the supplies I lent her.  Let me tell you my stash of tags for this coming Christmas is sure growing!  From her special weekend retreat here is what she made.
Adorable though I have to laugh at the fact that she was away for an entire weekend and only made 3 tags.
I told her I was going to post this and she's ok with that.  I have a strong personality and am very lucky she tolorates me lol.  We tend to have the same taste when it comes to paper lines and styles which is great because we can feed our ideas off each other.  But I guess when you go somewhere you don't want to go to, or try to make things your not interested in at the moment, you complete little.

So comes the title of this post.  Snow Days.....yep I am still trying to get motivated to complete my personal challenge of how many tags I can get from One paper pack.  As you recall the pack was from Carta Bella called Snow Fun.  I have not gotten any further than my first 19 posted HERE
 I KNOW!!!!  How bad is that!  I give grief with a hint of motivation to others but can't seem to kick my butt hard enough to complete my own challenge.
So I guess before I have to eat crow I better get motivated??????

Til next time
HAPPY CARDING!




3 comments:

  1. More fun and fabulous Christmas tags, Susan!! I am so jealous of your amazing stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting so many tags done for Christmas!!! Awesome tags!

    ReplyDelete