TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Fancy Fold Envelope Card

I am truly addicted to this card.  This is the 3rd one I have made and each one is turning out so different.  Originally suppose to be an envelope card for inside a journal, my first one turned out so cute and Shabby Chic that I decided to use it as a card instead.  Then using the same technique I had made it with Graphic 45 Mother Goose papers for a cute little girl birthday card.  Now with Fathers Day coming I pulled out more Graphic 45 papers and made it into a fathers day card.  For more details on how to make this super easy card from envelopes see the post HERE



This could also be used as a Birthday card too.  Love that the papers don't need alot of embellishing.  Although you can embellish it up like crazy if you want.  I have probably 3 more various paper line to make some more of these and I can't wait they are so fun and a good way for me to use up envelopes that I have laying around. Sentiments for these cards are put on the backs.

Til next time
HAPPY CARDING!

3 comments:

  1. Susan, this is so pretty - love the vintage camera and details. Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow! This is so amazing, Susan. I am so glad I don't send my cards to any of your friends!! They would be so unimpressed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is that!!! I love the tags at the bottom, and the top that opens up to reveal the inside. Goodness, these are amazing! I think my cards seem a little boring after seeing these!

    ReplyDelete