TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Friday, June 21, 2019

Fancy fold Birthdays

Hi everybody. It still isn’t summer here in the Midwest. Up at the lake it’s quite chilly at 52 degrees. Feels a little bit more like fall.  But it’s sunny and comfy on the porch.  A few post ago I made a fancy fold fathers day card.  I so loved the easiness of this card that I decided to make a few more.  While up at the lake I have limited space and limited supplies.  The nearest craft store is an hour and a half away.  The nearest LSS is 35 min away so I really have to use what I have on hand.  During the summer while here I need a few birthday cards so this one is perfect.  First up are 2 masculine cards.

Next I needed a few girly cards so I used the same fancy fold and girly'd it up.  Hmmmm…is that a word?  Lol.


All of these were made with Graphic 45 papers.  For the guy cards I used Communique Collection and Good ‘Ol Sport collection.  Both were from 2013 and I believe they are both retired.  For the girly cards I used Time to Flourish collection from 2014.  This might still be available.  You can check out graphic45.com for availability of all current collections.

I am a big fan of G45 and their collections are a perfect choice for my cabin creating space.

Til next time
HAPPY CARDING

3 comments:

  1. Goodness- how beautiful! I just love these cards! I really like to look and look and see all of the fun details you add to your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, your fancy folds are always amazing and beautiful! There is just so much to admire on these cards... love each and every one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the queen of amazing folds and exquisite papers, Susan!! These are so remarkable!! I am in awe!!

    ReplyDelete