TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Another Fancy fold Valentine

I'm really hooked on Valentine cards lately.  I'm not even sure what I'm going to do with the ones I have since I don't usually give out Valentines to anyone other than my Grandkids or my hubby.  But here I am making more.  Maybe it's the cute papers I keep finding in my stash.  I first saw this card by Connie Stewart HERE .  Super cute and as Connie says super easy.

I only changed up a little from hers.  I added the solid cream piece inside for a signature.  Do you need it?  No but because of the color that I used for the base I decided it needed something not so dark to sign.  Also on the front I had decided instead of stamping the right side I decided to just make a little homemade embellie instead.  If you want to make this card be sure to check out Connie's blog.  Her video is super simple to follow.

A few more Valentines are in my head so Til next time.....................

HAPPY CARDING!

3 comments:

  1. Wow whee!! What a romantic beauty, Susan!! Your fancy folds and gorgeous papers always make the drool with envy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is a beauty! What an amazing card (almost looks like a not card!) but truly magnificent! Wow! You could always open that Etsy shop! :)

    ReplyDelete