TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Super Simple Valentine

Yep it's another..............VALENTINE!  This time for you non fancy fold lovers I have a regular folded card.  Once again papers are from my stash but I did pull out a mason jar die I have had for about 2 years and never used it.  Its a "no name die" that I probably got off of Amazon.  I know I have another mason jar die that came with a stamp set of flowers but I'm not sure where that went.  Also in my drawer of wooden stamps I had this old "Conversation Hearts" stamp.  I must have used it in the past because it was ink stained but I have no recollection of when or for what type of card. This card base is 4.25" x 12" scored at 6".
The "You are Loved" is washi tape that I bought at Joanns.  I also jazzed up the canning jar by adding a little scallop skirt to the top.  It was just a scallop circle cut to fit.  The pink hearts are from an old hand punch.  Like I said super simple.

Hope you are all finding some sort of inspiration from these past few post on Valentines.

Til next time...................
HAPPY CARDING!

2 comments:

  1. I love this cute design with your fabulous conversation hearts!! It would not be Valentine's Day without them!!

    ReplyDelete