TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Sunday, February 2, 2020

1 Stamp Challenge

So if you read my early January post on my Challenge this year you know the story behind the 1 stamp 12 times.  For those just tuning in I basically choose 1 stamp to work with once a month for the year.  The stamp chosen will be posted on the monthly card by the 2nd of each month.  Don't worry my regular readers I will not repeat this story every month just the card.  lol

So I am super giddy about this months card.  Again using my cutie Raccoons I decided to do a Fancy Fold double Z fold and make it a Valentine card.  Of course I would.  lol  How can I describe this card??????  ADORABLE!
This card folds flat but does not open flat.  That is on purpose.  It is so you have this free standing card that you can set on a table or desk for display.  Pretty cute huh?

So next month????  Hmmmmmmm....not sure what direction I will be heading.  All I know is I have to use those raccoons in their trash can.

So until then...........
HAPPY CARDING!




2 comments:

  1. Well look at you, Susan... the Queen of Fancy Folds. These raccoons look fantastic in their fancy fold form. Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look forward to seeing your raccoons!! What a fabulously fun Valentine!!

    ReplyDelete