TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Thursday, March 5, 2020

More Treat Boxes for St Patty's Day

Hopefully the Luck of the Irish will bless us with Leprechaun perfect weather for St Patty's Day.  I remember when my grand son was just a baby it was 80 degrees here in Chicagoland.  Although I'm out in the Northern burbs where our towns have alot of Irish festivities.  That year we were able to put on our green and watch the parade in shorts.  The 5k race had alot of on lookers because it was so beautiful out and we all got to enjoy our Corn beef and cabbage hot off the smoker.  Mmmmmm...what a perfect day.  None since!  LOL  With some luck we may be able to do it again this year.  We can always hope right? 

For early prep I decided to do little treat boxes for the table decoration.  The grandkids loved getting the little treat boxes at Christmas and Valentines Day so I thought I'd do them again for St. Patty's day.  This time I will fill them with golden coin chocolates.

I used the paper pack Dublin from Authentique.  Love these vintage looking papers.  Since the boxes are so little you don't need alot to embellish them.  These go together so quickly.  I'm sure if I had more people to hand them out to I would have kept on going.  LOL.
I think these are adorable and the kids are going to love them.  Well at least they will love whats inside.  I mean who doesn't love chocolate?

Til next time
HAPPY CARDING.

2 comments:

  1. You always have the perfect papers for every occasion, Susan!! These are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course the kids will love them - AND the chocolate inside! They are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete