TIPS AND TECHNIQUES

Saturday, March 14, 2020

Simple Easter Card

There are so many pretty Easter cards out on the internet.  It makes it hard to decide which ones I'd like to make.  First of all for me I do not send out many Easter cards.  In fact I usually only send out 3 or 4 plus the grandkids.  But make them?  I could do alot!  Maybe the manufactures need to make less pretty Easter Papers.  lol  Anyway this card is a mix of Recollection solid card stock for the layers, a very old scrap of a Paisley print paper and a Cut a part from Authentique.
The die cut is from Spellbinders called Bella Luse.  I added a few Stickle dots on the flowers and the cross is actually a Cupcake poke from Hobby Lobby in their holiday baking section.  I just cut off the tooth pick part.  See I was thinking outside of the box.  I'd show you the inside but it is totally blank.  I have not thought of the right sentiment to put in there yet.  Also since this is like the 6th Easter card I've made and I still have at least 2 or 3 more nearly completed and I still have to do the kids I'm pretty sure this one will probably just stay in the Easter box.  Unless I give it to the mailman.  Hmmmmm  that's a thought.  lol

Til next time........................
HAPPY CARDING

2 comments:

  1. Susan, your card is so pretty - and you are so creative. I love how you think outside the box and remove toothpicks when needed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Susan!! I love the dotted on Stickles on that vintage photo, and the gold cross framing of this awesome scripture that pretty much says it all!! Awesome work, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete